Saturday, May 5, 2012

Knitted Baby Onesie


I've had my eye on this adorable little onesie pattern for what seems like forever. Probably since long before I was pregnant actually, back when my baby knits were only for friends. 
I made it in approximately a 6 month-ish size hoping that it'll be winter by the time our son will fit into it. I'm now making a little hat to match in the same colour as the trim and maybe I'll make a matching pair of socks too.  Somebody's going to be cute as a button!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Quite the cutest outfit for these little buggers. :) Love the designs and the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! how did you learn to knit in the round? do you have a tutorial or book you could recommend? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite book for learning all things knitting is "the ultimate knitting bible" http://www.amazon.ca/Ultimate-Knitting-Bible-Step---Step/dp/1843404508/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339876787&sr=1-1

    but i also sometimes just need to watch someone show me a new stitch in a video. knittinghelp.com is great for that.

    here's a video on circular knitting:
    http://www.knittinghelp.com/video/play/circular-needle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm beginner in knitting and found this cute onesie and I'm looking forward to make this pattern in the near future! Thanks for sharing your resources.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails